Welcome to the Markle Foundation's E-Mail for All Internet Discussion      [Home] [Themes] [Comments]

EMFA: T3H1 - NC Host Note

- - E-Mail for All - - - EMFA-EVENT - - - Universal Access - -
      http://www.iaginteractive.com/emfa - Details Below

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

In terms of the Universal Access Conversation, this week will
not be as intense as last week.

Right now we are looking for more "real" stories.  We have
touched on a number of the big policy issues and now is the
chance for us to share stories, proposals, and ideas to help us
understand the "why" in terms of universal access to and use of
the Internet and e-mail.

So send in your stories to:  emfa@publicus.net
(Text-only, spell checked, under 500 words, with author info)

Those that arrive in the next few hours will be sent out
Tuesday.  Those that arrive on Tuesday will go out on
Wednesday.  Or for those a day ahead of me in the Pacific - good
morning - Tuesday already right?

Also on Wednesday we will share a few essays on the topic of
"Private and Public Roles."  A lot of the questions from the
fourth theme have been touched so we will only have essays on
Wednesday.  We have essay slots, so check out the theme at:
http://www.iaginteractive.com/emfa/theme4.htm

We will wrap up a day early with closing comments and remaining

Steven Clift
UAC Event Host
Markle Foundation's E-Mail for All

 Markle Foundation's E-Mail for All Universal Access Event
 WWW/Un/Subscribe Info: http://www.iaginteractive.com/emfa
 Sub To: majordomo@publicus.net Body: subscribe emfa-event

 Forward event posts via e-mail to others, for details on
 other uses or to send general comments:  emfa@publicus.net