Welcome to the Markle Foundation's E-Mail for All Internet Discussion      [Home] [Themes] [Comments]

EMFA: T2C3 - Universal Internet Comments 3

- - E-Mail for All - - - EMFA-EVENT - - - Universal Access - -
      http://www.iaginteractive.com/emfa - Details Below

Universal Internet - Comments and Responses #3

The comments and responses blur across the themes so here are a
mix of interesting comments and submissions.

[Please send your Networking Communities comments and responses
in today.  I will be editing tomorrow's comment digests tonight.

The following messages are included in this digest:
(Titles written by event host.)

1. Fernando H. F. Botelho - UA and Social Change
2. Jon Bernstein - Save the E-Rate
3. Tom Christoffel - Information Riches
4. Margit Watts - Asking the "Why" Question
5. Elizabeth Lively - E-Mail Reflections
6. Alan Mackenzie - Schools and Libraries Response

 [1]