Welcome to the Markle Foundation's E-Mail for All Internet Discussion      [Home] [Themes] [Comments]

EMFA: T3C3 - Networking Communities Comments 3

- - E-Mail for All - - - EMFA-EVENT - - - Universal Access - -
      http://www.iaginteractive.com/emfa - Details Below

Networking Communities - Comments and Responses #3

The following messages are included in this digest:

1. Ingeborg Endter - Telling Our Stories - Seniors
2. Michael Mulquin - UK Communities Online
3. Carla Seal-Wanner - Kids Online Summit
4. David Lansdale - Access for Older Adults

 [1]